- Strong understanding of disciplined IT infrastructure operational methodologies (processes and procedures, availability management, change management, capacity and performance management, life cycle and maintenance strategies, problem identification, issues correlation, root cause analysis, gap analysis, assessments, remediation planning) is required in this role to drive maximum value.
Key Skills & Qualifications Required
- Fluency in English.
- Fluency in German
Required Technical Skillset:
- Proficiency in hardware, software and/or operating systems environments
- Has a previous experience with implementation/support of IT projects related to infrastructure solutions with experiences in technical architecture, research, design and implementation.
- Hands on experience with Dell EMC and/or Vendor backup technologies.
- Knowledge of MS Exchange, SharePoint and MS SQL.
- Hands on Experience on one or more of the following products:
- Data Domain
- An understanding of Performance analysis concepts and methodologies
- Has an experience leading and driving collaboration amongst multiple operational teams and project teams to produce desired outcomes.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills and the ability to build key relationships with stakeholders, up to and including Manager and Director Levels.
- Has an experience in working effectively in an unstructured and largely self-directed work environment with minimal supervision.
- Has an experience to engage in discussions about technical subjects and confidently deliver technical presentation to a wide array of audiences with both technical and non-technical backgrounds.
- Proven experience to work in a high pressure environment with multiple tasks, changing priorities, and changing resources.
- Experience working autonomously and prioritizing multiple competing priorities.
- DELL EMC Certification in one or more products related to backup and recovery technologies (DPS).
- Can travel up to 100%
- Pre-sales / consultancy experience
- Experience with virtualization technologies
- Enterprise Class Storage Area Networking experience (FiberChannel Directors and Switches, zoning,multipathing etc)
- SAN switches: Zone Management, port/component health on one or more of the following switches Cisco, McData or Brocade.
- Knowledge of Linux, and/or UNIX system administration concepts including network administration (NTFS/CIFS/NFS).
- Can influence others to achieve results.
About this Company
Dell EMC develops, delivers, and supports information infrastructure and virtual infrastructure technologies, solutions, and services. It offers enterprise storage systems and software deployed in storage area networks (SAN), networked attached storage (NAS), unified storage...
See all Careers and Jobs at Dell EMC