- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- A promising opening in within a strong team of different marketing functions, operating the marketing side of an international group of companies.
- We are looking for a qualified team leader to manage our team and provide effective guidance. You will be responsible for supervising, managing and motivating team members on a daily basis.
- As a team leader, you will be the contact point for all team members, so your communication skills should be excellent. You should also be able to act proactively to ensure smooth team operations and effective collaboration.
- Ultimately, you should lead by setting a good example and engage the team to achieve goals.
- The teams include customer support, creative, analysis, and content writing
- Daily planning and coordination of the teams.
- Reporting to different teams about daily operations and KPI's
- Delegating tasks and set deadlines for your internal team
- Planning for future activities and expansions
- Oversee day-to-day operation
- Monitor team performance and report on metrics
- Motivate team members
- Discover training needs and provide coaching
- Listen to team members’ feedback and resolve any issues or conflicts
- Recognize high performance and reward accomplishments
- Encourage creativity and risk-taking
- Suggest and organize team building activities
3 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Accounting and Auditing Services Information Technology Services Retail
About this Company
Mothol Target is to provide a mix of "human resource outsourcing" and "IT" services to remote clients located in Arab Gulf and Egypt.
See all Careers and Jobs at MOTHOL