- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 7 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
An excellent job opening in an international group operating international brands in multiple markets,
The marketing section head for the F&B division is in charge of the complete planning, execution, monitoring, and reporting of the marketing activities conducted for multiple F&B brands. The brands are operated and located in remote markets, but the managing teams are located in Cairo
- Responsible for the development of annual marketing plans including any associated budget
- Assist in setting the vision, positioning, marketing strategies for his/her Category/Brand. Pricing, Media, and Promotion strategies along with the marketing manager.
- Develop and implement new product launches and promotions in coordination with R&D, Production, & Finance; measure the success of launches and draw a conclusion for future assortments and promotions.
- Develops and leads the execution of brand plan activities (Advertising, activations, sampling, POS ... etc.) & modifies activities according to business/environment needs and brand performance whiles monitoring that brand guideline and budget are adhered to.
- Lead market research efforts (retail audit, qualitative and/or quantitative) to understand consumers’ perception and behavior and formulate effective marketing strategies to ensure their brands receive maximum visibility and perform better than their competitors.
- Effectively selecting the right suppliers, particularly the creative and research agencies and then take a lead in managing the relationships in ways that build volume and shares.
- Any task as assigned by management/manager.
5 to 7 years
Not Specified at least
Accounting and Auditing Services Information Technology Services Retail
About this Company
Mothol Target is to provide a mix of "human resource outsourcing" and "IT" services to remote clients located in Arab Gulf and Egypt.
See all Careers and Jobs at MOTHOL