- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, bonuses on extra target sales
About the Job
About the Job
General Purpose of the Position:
- An Automation Pre-Sales Engineer’s purpose is to effectively develop and execute sales of factory automation solutions; products and services in assigned accounts.
- The Automation Pre-Sales Engineer is involved from the concept and detail of the design through to implementation, testing and handover.
- The Automation Pre-Sales Engineer is responsible for analyzing the customer’s needs with respect to our product offerings and proposes solutions to the customer to help them achieve their objectives.
- As an Automation Pre-Sales Engineer you will be responsible for growing a portfolio of business in EGYPT territory.
- The candidate will sell new products and services to existing clients and grow the territory by adding new clients.
- You will develop sales proposals, estimates, specifications and presentations for customers.
- Other responsibilities include preparing thorough strategic plans, call reporting, gaining comprehensive product knowledge as well as keeping current on market trends.
- You will be the primary point of contact for customers to our internal customer service, engineering, and operations groups.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Sales of business solutions focusing on Food and Beverage Industries and Concrete for both automation hardware and software products and services within an assigned geographic territory.
- Gathering, Organizing and Assessing data and Information for all maintenance activities including the root cause of failure
- Understanding the Engineering Design in order to Specify the failure and ability to translate to the Process Reverse Engineering
- Diagnoses the Mechanical / Electrical and PLC Faults and Failure and ability to negotiate for Repairing concept
- On-Hand Checking to provide on-Site Solution
- Effectively conduct customer presentations to all levels of the customer’s organization.
- Identify and cultivate strategic relationships at all levels of the customer’s organization.
- Liaising with others in the engineering team, clients, and contractors.
- New customer development by following up on leads and prospecting.
- Follow up quotations, commercial negotiations and persuade/convince customer to place the order with us.
More than 3 years
Not Specified at least
Electronics and Semiconductors Energy and Utilities
- Qualified candidates will have a minimum of a four-year Engineering degree in a relevant field such as Mechanical or Electrical Engineer
- 3+ years’ experience in industrial automation sales selling multiple product lines similar to ours.
- Experience managing a sales territory coupled with a broad understanding of the industrial automation marketplace is essential.
- The ability to penetrate new potential clients and form relationships with existing clients in the territory is crucial to your success
Skills and Abilities Required:
- Self-management and multi-tasking skills.
- Technical knowledge about automation products.
- Presentation, verbal and written communications skills.
Education and Experience Required:
- BSME, BSEE or equivalent work experience.
- Experience selling Automation Solutions that increase customer profitability. (Optional)