- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Looking for Senior Animator,Will responsible for:
- Work primarily with Animation Supervisor/Leads to create natural, realistic, polished motion using Maya.
- Creatively enhance shots and push all aspects of animation performance.
- Engage with every stage of production including generating original concepts and designs, pre-visualization of complicated sequences and research and development.
- Proactively communicate challenges and troubleshoot solutions.
- Provide input regarding tools and workflows to improve throughput and/or quality.
- Manage time, expectations and resources to meet deadlines.
- Attend dailies, reviews, and team meetings as required.
- Mentor junior animators.
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
About this Company
With a passion for success and giving all what they have gained though their international professional experience, our company founders have united their on-going efforts and established the “society” of Umano company, The idea of making it more like a society more than to be...
See all Careers and Jobs at Umano