- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Researches, recruits, screens and interviews IT candidates for job openings.
- Confers with management and supervisors within Raya International Services (RIS) to identify personnel needs, job duties and job specifications.
- Coordinates and participates in on-campus and off-site recruitment programs including employment fairs and events.
- Works with external recruiters and employment agencies.
- Utilizes online recruiting sources to identifying and recruiting candidates.
- Maintains data on recruitment activities, candidates flow, interviews, hires and transfers.
- Develops and maintains contacts with universities, institutes, and other public organizations to find and attract candidates.
- Manages the on-boarding program for all new hires.
- Files and maintains employment records for future reference.
- Prepares reports as requested.
2 to 4 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Software Information Technology Services