- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Develop & implement the new organization policy design with Org Charts.
- Develop Job Descriptions.
- Develop & implement objectives and KPI's.
- Monitoring the status changes (promotions, transfers, resignations, retirement, etc ...).
- Provide required reports as per budgeted FTEs& HCsand company manpower planning policy.
- Supported in HR restructuring project including full revision & analysis of HR systems, policies, procedures,
- detect deficiency areas, provide proper solutions.
- Established the organization development function to lead to the HR restructuring.
- Develop and update HR policies & procedures in light of law, regulations & HR best practices.
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy management
- and employee relations by addressing demands, grievance or other issues support current and future
- business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital.
- Monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
More than 2 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Health, Wellness and Fitness Healthcare and Medical Services Human Resources
Minimum required Education:
- B.A/ BSCin a related field. HR studies are preferred.
- Previous experience in health care industry.
- Current knowledge of effective learning and development methods.
- Proficiency in the Arabic and English language.
Minimum required Professional Experience:
- 2+ years of experience in a related field
About this Company
For millennia, Egypt has been at the heart of medical advancement and
See all Careers and Jobs at Eden Healthcare
Eden comes to continue the legacy of this wonderful country and the
real birthplace of modern medicine.
Eden Healthcare is a specialised Orthopedic, Neurological surgery,