- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
3,500 to 4,500 EGP per month
About the Job
- Lead the ERP system implementation, administration and auditing to achieve the organization objectives
- Guiding and teaching others how to work with the ERP system after training with the ERP Company
- Works as a system analyst with key personnel to help define user needs and develop data processing solutions
- Be in full and direct contact with ERP System provider at all times, hence insuring the solution to any problem that presents itself.
- Being fully aware of tasks and duties for project completion with respect to timeline.
- To be in complete charge of going live with the system and insuring its success, hence a promotion
- Strong overall knowledge of both the functional and technical aspects of AX supporting multiple projects understanding the systems design and build
- Auditing the application of the internal policies for all departments
- Facilitate the creation of all required reports from the system according to the departments’ requirements
3 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Import and Export Manufacturing
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Accounting, Business with an Accounting focus, Engineering or related field required
- 3-5 years Experience, fresh graduates could be accepted under specific conditions
Preferable to have experience with:
- ERP Knowledge, Preferable knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R3 ERP
- Experience with reporting tools: SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) or similar
- Experience with Business Intelligence (BI).
About this Company
See all Careers and Jobs at Mar Group Egypt
Make our customers’ life more enjoyable by providing them with the widest range of finest products in the market and the most outstanding services possible with an affordable prices.