- Experience Needed:
- 15 to 20 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
25,000 to 30,000 EGP per month
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
We at BIP soft looking for Software Development Manger to help lead the delivery of our company software solutions that supports organization strategy and vision, ensuring alignment between the technical solutions and the business needs. Ideal candidate will set the strategic direction and define the principles that shape our software development and technology adoption practices here at our company. As a leader in the development organization this person will be responsible building a culture that inspires technical experimentation and empowers our engineering teams to make sound technical and architectural decisions.
We operate in agile development environments, affording you a multidisciplinary interaction as well incremental feedback to provide the greatest value in our products. You will have an opportunity to make a difference and grow your skills and experience.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Key responsibilities and duties include, but are not limited to:
- Develop, and lead software development team.
- Guide, coach and mentor software development engineers.
- Provide project management and technical leadership for every aspect of software.
- Prepare lifecycle for different projects inclusive of research, development, design, evaluation, testing along with delivery to product management.
- Establish and stimulate software development standards and processes along with best practices for delivery of scalable and high quality software.
- Perform closely with Engineers, Developers and Product Management throughout organization to influence product development assisting or improving products.
- Learn and display as how products would add value to respective business.
- Supervise resource allocation to assure attainment of apt business and personnel development goals.
- Involve in strategic plans to accomplish technical as well as business with leadership chain, team and with customers.
- Manage and execute software development projects from beginning to finish.
- Collaborate effectively with all team members as well as hold regular team meetings.
15 to 20 years
Bachelor's Degree at least