- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
The ideal candidate will support the full scope of Human Resources responsibilities and partner with the organization on strategic initiatives. They will maintain and enhance the organization's human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating human resources policies, programs, and practices.
- Recruit and Onboard new hires Conduct performance management and provide feedback Manage Payroll and benefits for employees.
- Developing and administering human resources plans and procedures that relate to company personnel.
- Planning, organizing, and controlling the activities and actions of the HR department.
- Contributing to the development of HR department goals, objectives, and systems
These responsibilities involve achieving the following tasks:
- Implementing and revising a company’s compensation program.
- Creating and revising job descriptions.
- Conducting annual salary surveys.
- Developing, analyzing, and updating the company’s salary budget.
- Developing, analyzing and updating the company’s evaluation program.
- Developing, revising, and recommending personnel policies and procedures.
- Maintaining and revising the company’s handbook on policies and procedures.
- Performing benefits administration.
- Maintaining affirmative action programs.
- Overseeing recruitment efforts for all personnel, including writing and placing job ads.
- Conducting new employee orientations and employee relations counseling.
- Overseeing exit interviews.
- Maintaining department records and reports.
- Participating in administrative staff meetings.
- Maintaining company directory and other organizational charts.
- Recommending new policies, approaches, and procedures
More than 5 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Information Technology Services Outsourcing/Offshoring Telecommunications