- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Medtronic plc is the world's largest medical device company that generates the majority of its sales and profits from the U.S. healthcare system. Medtronic operates in 140 countries and employs over 86,000 people.
This Test Engineer position is to be an active member in the development of MCU08 PIC microcontroller devices. The primary focus is to work within the New Product Development team in Chandler to develop test programs for new products and actively work with others in Design, Architecture, Product and Test Engineering.
- Develop new test programs based on Verilog simulations and assembly language, generate and debug new test patterns, silicon characterization programs and product qualification programs for new silicon.
- Maintain test programs, improve test efficiency, manufacturing yield and throughput on recently released products. This includes test flow optimization, test time reduction and hot/cold test elimination.
- Interface and debug test issues with Microchip Manufacturing engineers in Thailand especially during new product qualifications and new product releases.
- Interface and debug test issues with overseas New Product teams.
- Analyze and create characterization reports, ie: histograms and distributions of parametric data collected on new silicon over various conditions.
- Will grow into being the driver for production and qualification test program development as well as analyze, debug and correct test issues when running material through production environment.
0 to 2 years
Not Specified at least
About this Company
The iHub is a non-for-profit entity that aims at increasing the hands-on experience and boosting innovation within students. The iHub exists at Ain Shams, Cairo, Alexandria and Minia Universities The iHub partners with many industry companies and startups in providing...
See all Careers and Jobs at iHub