- Experience Needed:
- 4 to 8 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Travel Frequency:
- Up to 25% travel
About the Job
- Develops and executes a strategy for discovering and securing new business opportunities either locally, regionally, or nationally.
- Develops negotiation strategies by evaluating risks and potentials.
- Assesses potential third part clients in terms of income potential and mission fit.
- Adapts new business strategies in accordance with the types of clients already secured by the company.
- Evaluates determines and realizes quarterly business growth goals.
- Represents the company at trade organizations, on committees, and during board meetings, when necessary.
- Creates a business development database in order to evaluate performance and organize client and prospective client information.
- Fosters beneficial relationships with business partners, potential clients, and business contacts in order to attract new business and enhancing organization reputation.
- Closes new business deals by developing and negotiating contracts.
- Creating and managing events' calendar.
- Developing event concepts.
- Managing event budgets.
- Site selection.
- Coordinating logistical elements.
4 to 8 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
About this Company
WHAM Clinics was established in 1989 and was named after its founder Consultant Dr. Wafaa Mehelba She led the first Aesthetic Center in Egypt & was always keen to attend international conferences discussing the topic to be always ahead & aware of all the latest technologies &...
See all Careers and Jobs at Wham Clinics