- Experience Needed:
- 4 to 8 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Selling spare parts for heavy/light and commercial trucks.
- Outdoor sales activity and products presentation to customers.
- Responsible for meeting sales target products.
- Generate reports to evaluate and forecast business status.
- Develop, organize and submit sales plans, forecasting, pipelines and reports in a regular time frame
- Identify potential customers e.g. by using business directories, company customer data base, following leads from existing clients, and attending trade shows and conferences.
- Search for new customer.
- Lead opportunities in conjunction with technical Presales and after sales functions.
- Verify incoming from both a technical and commercial angle based on the company filtration policy.
- Identify customer’s needs, discuss customer’s requirements and advise on the capabilities and limitations of the products, solutions and services being offered.
- Recommend prices, credit or contracts terms, warranties, delivery dates and other bid specifications, and prepare sales contracts for orders obtained.
- Negotiate, defend and support all commercial terms and conditions when closing deals within company policies and guidelines, until contract signature and transfer to operations.
4 to 8 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Automotive Business Services - Other