Required Experience and Skills:
- 0 to 3 years of related work experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Computer Engineering/Communication or any other technical field.
- Good understanding of Networking and Operating Systems.
- Good understanding of Security Concepts.
- Ability to quickly grasp highly technical content.
- Ability to work under pressure and deadlines.
- Ability to work collaboratively.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Knowledge of Articulate Studio, Articulate Storyline, Camtasia, Captivate, Snag-IT, Visio, Adobe Creative Studio and other editing/audio visual tools is a plus.
Skills and Qualifications:
TECHNICAL SKILLS DESIRED FOR THE Role (Knowledge of two or more of the below is required)
- Windows skills (Windows Server, Active Directory, Web Server IIS, LDAP).
- Good Security Knowledge (Security+ Certification or Similar).
- Knowledge of common networking protocols and headers.
- Software Installation.
- Security / Risk Management.
- Previous Experience developing technical instructional materials in a high-tech environment.
- Knowledge of Database Administration preferably SQL data base.
About this Company
Dell EMC develops, delivers, and supports information infrastructure and virtual infrastructure technologies, solutions, and services. It offers enterprise storage systems and software deployed in storage area networks (SAN), networked attached storage (NAS), unified storage...
See all Careers and Jobs at Dell EMC