- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Females Only
About the Job
Group Steel is hiring:
- Greet clients and visitors with a positive, helpful attitude.
- Assisting with a variety of administrative tasks including copying, faxing, and taking notes.
- Preparing meeting rooms.
- Taking care of and maintaining office supplies and stationary.
- Answering phones in a professional manner, and routing calls as necessary.
- Sorting and distributing mail and scheduling appointments.
- Organize office operations and procedures.
- Arrange all database records and documents in order that facilitates team operation.
More than 2 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
About this Company
Leaders in importing, trading and distributing all types of steel. Authorized distributors of major international and domestic companies. Cutting and slicing lines for all types of steel sheet including cold, hot, pickled, galvanized, Tear Drop, Chequered & stainless steel
See all Careers and Jobs at United Group for Steel Industries