- Experience Needed:
- More than 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Own the projects you work on with a highly motivated team and enjoy seeing your efforts and creativity realized by millions of food lovers.
- Solve technical and real world problems in a game-changing startup environment and encouraged to
- Take initiatives and be rewarded for them
- Work on a multitude of challenges with cross functional teams: data science, operations, sales and product teams.
- Collect data and drive critical product decisions that ultimately enhance the user experience.
- Engage with the product team to understand what makes features succeed using data we collect and visualize continuously
More than 4 years
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services
What will make you fit for this role:
- Experience in Software Development for at least 4 years
- Experience in Java platform server-side design and implementation
- Distributed systems design and implementation
- Database design for SQL and Non-SQL databases, typically MySQL, Cassandra and Redis
- Familiarity with Kafka and Spark
- Knowledge in functional programming including Scala and frameworks including Akka and Slick is a plus
- Knowledge in Elastic Search is a plus
- Great passion towards new technologies
- Excited about giving back knowledge to the community through blogs, meetups, pushing code to be reused by the publi
About this Company
elmenus is a venture-backed food discovery startup based in Egypt that serves over 1 Million monthly users. We are building a platform that combines a social, visual and personalized experience to help people discover and order the food they will love. We received a 1.5...
See all Careers and Jobs at elmenus.com