- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification.
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action.
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of the company’s social content.
- Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community.
- Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules.
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information.
- Collaborate with other departments (customer relations, sales etc) to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions.
More than 2 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Information Technology Services Marketing and Advertising
About this Company
IronDoT is a global Software Development Company that was originally established with a basic mission to provide for a real need in the market for quality software applications at a competitive cost to serve small and medium businesses’ demand for solutions that would enable...
See all Careers and Jobs at IronDoT