- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Monitoring the quality, quantity, cost, and efficiency of the movement and storage of goods.
- Coordinating and controlling the order cycle and associated information systems.
- Analyzing data to monitor performance and plan improvements and demand.
- liaising and negotiating with suppliers.
- Developing business by gaining new contracts, analyzing logistical problems and producing new solutions.
Negotiating and bargaining transportation prices.
- Create Purchase orders relating to international order.
- Preparing presentations.
3 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Logistics and Supply Chain