- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Medical & Social Insurance
About the Job
- We are looking for a Mobile developer responsible for the development and maintenance for our applications aimed at a vast number of diverse Mobile devices.
- Your primary focus will be the development of Cross platform mobile applications and their integration with our back-end services.
- You will be working along-side other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure.
- Therefore, commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential.
- Rapidly build prototypes/simulations from mockups that can be directly implemented.
- Create clean interfaces and smooth interactions based on UI/UX designs and documentation for a range of devices, including mobiles, tablets and desktops.
- Perform cross-browser/device testing and optimization.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
2 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Healthcare and Medical Services Insurance Internet/E-commerce
About this Company
we are a startup established Since 2015 we succeed to serve +100 Corporate till Now we are Expanding our business we are in scale up phase Our experience in the medical Insurance sector helped us realize that there's a lot of work needed to spread the medical Insurance...
See all Careers and Jobs at Beyond Solution