- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Main Job Duties:
- Work as the linking person between the Head office and the site and between the site and the consultant as well, regarding the documentation process.
- Receive the forms from the consultant to fill it with the needed data in order to get the approval from consultant to settle down the communication way and forms between him and the organization.
- Send and receive all the project related correspondences in order to document them based on the consultant’s standards.
- Work as the linking person at the site between different teams to facilitate the approvals from the consultant in the documentation process.
- Print all drawings needed for the site in order to be approved by the consultant.
- Create Inspection request in coordination with the site in order to be sent to the consultant.
0 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office
About this Company
This is For over 16 years of experience in the construction business, the man behind this story is Engineer Mohamed El Gendy, who attended one of the top universities in Egypt, Ain Shams University, and gained his Honors Degree in Civil Engineering in 1992. His thirst for...
See all Careers and Jobs at Forward Contractors-Real Estate