- Experience Needed:
- More than 10 years
- Career Level:
- Senior Management (e.g. VP, CEO)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
100,000 to 120,000 EGP per month
- Travel Frequency:
- Minimal travel
About the Job
- VP, Business Development** is accountable for the strategic direction and execution of Business Development initiatives.
- This individual will be a key architect for the definition, development, and, in some cases, the management of a strategic portfolio of initiatives focused on supporting the growth plan through partnerships, both domestic and international. This individual will be the lead on intentional distribution and will lead a team of intentional portfolio managers.
- The **VP, Business Development** should be equally adept as a strategic and operational leader, possessing the ability to communicate a compelling business vision and put in place the tactics necessary to realize that vision. The successful candidate should be a passionate and creative leader who has successfully implemented creative ideas to achieve superior business results. He should possess an entrepreneurial spirit that will thrive in a dynamic organization.
- Working with key external and internal stakeholders, executing on sales and business development opportunities.
- Achieve or exceed objectives for key financial performance objectives.
- Propose new ideas and suggestions to the leadership team.
- Foster a culture of accountability, professional development, and success.
- Manage key customer relationships and remove obstacles to close strategic opportunities, and enhance already exceptional relationships between (the entity name) and its customers.
- Work with Marketing and Account Management to ensure consistent lead generation.
- Build relationships with key thought leaders.
- Define and execute processes that drive desired outcomes and identify improvements where and when required.
- Monitor customer, market and competitor activity and transfer knowledge back to the leadership team.
- Recruit, develop, motivate, and mentor teams to help them achieve optimum success.
- Maintain the highest standards of integrity and respect for employees, co-workers, customers, and prospects.
More than 10 years
Not Specified at least