- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Males Only
About the Job
- Permanent full-time position
- Excellent remuneration package
- Attractive salary
- Allowances (Vehicle – Transportation – Mobile)
- Annual incentives
- Premium Medical insurance and career development
- Relocation opportunities
- Work location:
- Delta Area, Egypt
We are looking for Branch Manager for our business in different specialties like; Ophthalmology, ENT, Derma, and contact lens. Branch Manager will report to the General Manager and will be responsible for:
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the [Business Unit(s)] products and equipment Sale and Marketing activities in [specific Area of activity].
- Co-ordinate the planning and budget process of [Business Unit(s)] products and equipment range in his territory. Assigns supports execution and controls sales force activities.
- Meets with potential Customers and supports infield activities of sales force and enriches their on the job training.
- Organizes and conducts training, conferences and meetings with potential Customers
- Direct the actual distribution or movement of [Business Unit(s)] products and equipment or service to the customer in his territory.
- Analyze sales statistics to determine sales potential and inventory requirements and monitor the preferences of customers in his territory.
- Evaluate [Business Unit(s)] products and equipment marketing and a sales activity results in his territory.
- Reports on his activities, subordinates activities, Customers responses and business potentials.
- Plan, organize, and direct the collection process.
- Cooperate with the Financial Department to implement the collection plan.
- Organize daily work of maintenance.
- Cooperate with the Technical operation Division to implement the maintenance plan.
3 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Healthcare and Medical Services
Successful applicants must have:
- Bachelor degree in Medicine, pharmacy or Biomedical engineering or relevant fields.
- Three-year as a sales Manager professional experience.
- Sound personal and team sales achievement record.
- Excellent in English
- Marketing and Sales/Leadership courses.
- Strong Selling, communication, Presentation, and team working skills; ability to develop effective working relationships with both Customers colleagues.
About this Company
At Amico, we have intimate knowledge of the local markets, emerging local trends, economic changes and cultural differences throughout the region.
See all Careers and Jobs at AMICO Group
We support our customers by helping their businesses with marketing-oriented services. We develop customized...