- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Implements the day to day operations of the cost accounting function from management of unit costs to monthly close and analysis.
- Development and maintenance of standard costs.
- Perform the monthly closing activities including preparation of the cost statement along with supporting analysis.
- Proactive analysis of variances and communication of issues and opportunities to the rest of Finance team.
- Develop metrics and tracking system for major cost drivers.
- Implement policies and procedures for all cost accounting activities.
- Responsible for Inventory accounting and reporting.
2 to 5 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Food and Beverage Production Manufacturing
About this Company
Established in 2007 under the name of Food Basket Egypt. It is considered to be the first company in Egypt and the Middle East area for the production of Freeze Dried Fruits and Vegetables. The production technology in use is the latest in the preservation of fresh food. Our...
See all Careers and Jobs at Food Basket Egypt