- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- A highly skilled computer programmer who is comfortable with both front and back end programming. The Full Stack Developer will be responsible for developing and designing front end web architecture, ensuring the responsiveness of applications and working alongside graphic designers for web design features, and back end development among other duties.
- Writes beautiful, fast PHP to a high standard, in a timely and scalable way that improves the code-base of our products in meaningful ways.
- See out a project from conception to final product, requiring good organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Responsible for all aspects of the ongoing software development from the initial specification, through to developing, testing and launching.
- Developing front end website architecture.
- Designing user interactions on web pages.
- Developing back end website applications.
- Creating servers and databases for functionality.
- Design and build advanced applications.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to increase development efficiency.
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
- Ensuring the responsiveness of applications.
- Working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Designing and developing APIs, and work with outside data sources and API's
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
- Ensuring all systems are functional, maintained, and fast.
More than 2 years
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services Travel and Tourism