- Experience Needed:
- 4 to 7 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
6,000 to 8,000 EGP per month
About the Job
- You will have the chance to work in the leading showroom for furniture and design in Egypt.
- Working with industry leaders in the furniture industry.
- You will work as part of an experienced team that will add value to you.
- You will handle all communications with our foreign suppliers.
- You will handle all logistics matters including the shipment of containers from abroad etc...
- Must make sure all shipping documents are correctly prepared by our foreign supplier.
- Will handle all shipping documents required from Europe including Euro1 certificate, declaration note etc...
- Must have enough knowledge in importing products and clearing containers from the custom house here in Egypt
- Must be able to complete our filing system, were all emails and offers filled separately.
- Communicate with our banks for various reasons including following up on our transfers and making sure our paperwork is correct.
- You will handle revising the orders that are sent to our suppliers.
- Handle revising the orders that are sent to our suppliers.
- Answers all inquiries directed to the office of board of directors and executive management
- Prepare for and manages all executive and board meetings
- Keeping all formal records or employees, correspondences and other key documents in an organized manner.
4 to 7 years
Not Specified at least
Architectural and Design Services Furniture
About this Company
Signé for Furniture and Trade is the leading importer of furniture in Egypt and the Middle East. Working with the biggest designers and developers in the country. We have been able to participate in most luxurious and prestigious projects in Egypt ranging from hotels to...
See all Careers and Jobs at Signe for Trade and Furniture