- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
As a Technical Support Engineer for Live Optics, you will take end-to-end ownership of field requests from both internal and external customers as well as channel partners. You will work closely with cross functional teams and other technical business units to increase knowledge and resolve customer issues. Core responsibilities include:
- Updating and reporting on customer cases opened through the Live Optics ticketing system
- Application of technical expertise using standard operating and diagnostic procedures to resolve technical issues. Troubleshooting issues within a customer environment.
- Effective communication of procedural and technical issues to internal and external customers in a fast paced environment.
- Monitoring and tracking of all service calls. Provision of status updates at regular intervals and communication of status to customers using tracking databases/systems.
- Development of technical and business knowledge related to Live Optics and any hardware/software/firmware related to Live Optics features.
- Liaise with Engineering to determine the best path to resolution for customer issues
More than 2 years
Not Specified at least
About this Company
Dell EMC develops, delivers, and supports information infrastructure and virtual infrastructure technologies, solutions, and services. It offers enterprise storage systems and software deployed in storage area networks (SAN), networked attached storage (NAS), unified storage...
See all Careers and Jobs at Dell EMC