- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Bonus + Profit sahre
About the Job
Main Job Duties:
- Receiving the P.R from the different departments.
- Coordinates purchasing activities, negotiates price, schedules delivery, and directs the receipt of goods with external suppliers to obtain the best price, maintain or reduce costs, and enhance service and quality.
- Receives and confirms the accuracy and completeness of all documentation from the supplier.
- Discussing the Intercoms and international contracts.
- Prepares check requests and forwards to finance.
- Calculates the lead-time for import commodities including correct quantity, books shipping containers, and schedules delivery appointments, verifying approximate date and time for every order to balance the flow of import activities.
- Schedules delivery appointments, verifying appropriate time slots for every order to balance the flow of receiving activities, up tracing delinquent appointments, and following on late arriving carriers to ensure received required products on a timely basis.
- Manage the process of clearing imported products from customs.
- Follow up receiving the goods by the warehousing department.
- Modify, create and apply the necessary documentation and forms for execution of all import activities.
- Look forward to research and report on future changes in import procedures.
- Special tasks can be added at any point in time according to work needs and requirements.
3 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Agriculture/Fishing/Farming Manufacturing Pharmaceuticals