- Experience Needed:
- More than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
2,500 to 4,000 EGP per month
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
We are seeking for an digital advertising operations specialist with strong analytical and technical skills, will be responsible for end-to-end implementation and management of assigned advertising campaigns -- from creative testing and QA, to trafficking, troubleshooting, and maintenance.
- Traffic campaigns in multiple ad serving environments across multiple formats: display (gif/jpg/flash/3rd party tag), video, mobile.
- Monitor and QA creative tracking after campaign launches to ensure accurate implementation.
- Monitor daily ad performance and make optimization recommendations, manage campaigns throughout the flight, ensure delivery meets all campaign requirements.
- Work closely with your Campaign Manager and Account Manager to ensure a successful campaign, ongoing quality assurance, customer service.
- Reconcile campaigns and send detailed activity reports to internal teams.
- Communicate with clients and publisher partners for troubleshooting issues.
- Work with publisher sites and/or internal technical contacts to resolve any campaign set up or tracking issues.
- Maintain appropriate and responsive working relationships with clients as well as vendors, partners, etc.
- Monitor campaign delivery and ensure all campaigns deliver in full and are optimized to reach the client objectives.
- Monitor late creative campaigns and coordinate with Account Managers as needed.
- Continually deliver proactive recommendations for effective delivery.
- Work with Demand Media’s internal rich media creative service team and understand their entire product offering as well as be able to traffic these ads across all of our sites.
- Focus constantly on how Inventory can be monetized and generate added value for both parties
- In conjunction with the Publisher, use traffic analysis to better monetize traffic, by exploring different opportunities that can fit with the key accounts marketing objectives
- Provide pricing recommendations & packages to improve the revenue from the Publisher’s products portfolio
- Act as a centralized point for developing & maintaining the publisher rate card in addition to validation of “below the floor rate” requests from the sales teams.
More than 1 year
Bachelor's Degree at least
Internet/E-commerce Marketing and Advertising Online Media