- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Our Loss Prevention team works across all divisions, brands and geographies, to protect profit and reduce losses. Working pro-actively, following lines of investigation as well as providing insight and recommendations to divisions, our loss prevention team works across brands and regions giving them valuable exposure to a range of sectors and environments that ultimately deliver bottom line value to the business.
The Loss Prevention Manager works with the Senior Loss Prevention Manager and Head of Loss Prevention to significantly reduce areas of risk related to stock loss/shrinkage, safety and contingency/crisis management.
Provide prompt and professional investigation service to the company, working with internal and external resources.
Focus and offer advice on ‘best practice’ in Loss Prevention opportunities within the Alshaya business, implementing solutions to maximise profit and minimise risk.
The below Key Performance Areas include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for a specific area within their market, where performance can be measured through; stocktake result reduction and loss prevention annual plan achievement.
- Store visits; identifying areas of risk and advising corrective measures through store action plans including follow-ups and review visits.
- Complete pre-stocktake/stocktake visits, reporting back inaccuracies and non-compliance to stocktake procedures. Provide support for post-stocktake investigations & delivery of stocktake trainings.
- Conduct investigations and gathering information to support the investigation, using all resources available.
- Complete store visits with store managers to enable them to show understanding and knowledge when they are implementing store action plans relating to Loss Prevention.
- Work with the Senior Loss Prevention Manager to support the growth and development of the Loss Prevention Specialists to ensure succession planning within the department.
- Responsible for immediate escalation of all incidents as per SOP.
- Study physical conditions, observe activities & liaise to obtain any data relating to the investigation process.
- Liaise with organizational team to highlight processes & procedures that cause a risk or loss to the company, liaising with Senior Management to instigate remedial action.
- Full responsible for the management of all in house Loss Prevention officers, ensuring that the team delivers loss prevention KPI`s & implement corporate strategies.
- Manage MRF’s and visit stores when required to resolve.
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
Food Services/Restaurants/Catering Retail
About this Company
See all Careers and Jobs at Alshaya
M.H. Alshaya Co. is a leading international franchise operator for nearly 90 of the world’s most recognised retail brands including Starbucks, H&M, Mothercare, Debenhams, American Eagle Outfitters, P.F. Chang’s, The Cheesecake Factory, Victoria’s Secret, Boots,...