- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Receiving, reviewing and comparing purchase orders from requesting departments and comparing them with approved procurement plans.
- Review quotations and negotiate with suppliers to adopt the best price taking into account the quality and price standard.
- Get the longest repayment period possible at the lowest price.
- Review purchase orders and attachments.
- Expand the supplier base and participate in their periodic accreditation and evaluation.
- Assist in developing the supply mechanism in batches to help reduce storage space used.
- Update supply periods for all items semi-annually.
3 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
About this Company
International Food and Consumable Goods – Egypt S.A.E. (IFCG)
See all Careers and Jobs at International Food & Consumable Goods - Egypt S.A.E
was established in 2011 in Egypt in Industrial area (no.4) near 6th October governorate and started production early 2012. IFCG is a member of Saudi International Food Service (IFS) Group, a holding company...