- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 7 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
7,000 to 8,000 EGP per month, Medical & Social Insurance ,Contribution
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Males Only
About the Job
- Confers with vendors to obtain product or service information such as price, availability, and delivery schedule.
- Selects products for purchase by analyzing cost and quality of items in conjunction with department heads.
- Estimates values according to knowledge of market price.
- Determines method of procurement such as direct purchase, quotes or bid.
- Assures the correct account coding is assigned to each purchase.
- Approve bid requests, as necessary.
- Prepares and reviews bid proposals and negotiates contracts within budgetary limitations and scope of authority and determines that statutory bid requirements are met.
- Makes bid recommendations to the Company
- Maintains procurement records such as items or services purchased, cost, delivery, product quality or performance and inventories.
- Discusses defective or unacceptable goods or services with inspection and/or quality control personnel, users, vendors, and others to determine source of trouble and take corrective action.
- Approves requisitions for processing at level one, purchase orders for payment at level two in three step approval process before final approval, which is the Superintendent.
- Expedites delivery of goods to users, when necessary.
- Serves as a resource on issues of compliance with federal and state statutes and regulations, including affirmative action requirements.
- Performs all other duties as may be assigned by the Superintendent or designee.
- Prepares reports as requested, to enable a financial analysis of all facets of Business Office operations.
5 to 7 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
About this Company
ECAT is leading the Egyptian market in water base flexo-graphic inks and varnishes for over 20 years (previously promoted as wafa chemical).
See all Careers and Jobs at ECAT for Paints and Inks (PRIMOCAT)
Also, the company has significant market presence within Africa , middle east and some European countries.