- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
As a Software Developer, you will be working both across and within our agile development teams and be involved throughout the full development lifecycle with particular responsibility to ensure the development & maintenance of our software platforms. You'll be involved in all aspects of the team including the creation and elaboration of business requirements, functional/design specifications, development and maintenance of our software and driving innovation into our product suite. You will have a particular focus on backend technologies and their continued development.
- Develop and maintain scalable and robust enterprise (Perl) applications
- Work as part of cross functional, passionate agile (SCRUM/Kanban) project teams ensuring high quality delivery is at the heart of the development process from requirements definition through to delivery
- Participate in scrum ceremonies and participate on development projects and implement solutions in partnership with development managers and teams.
- Resolution of performance or security issues.
- Provide relevant, honest and accurate feedback to management.
- Research, recommend and implement tools as needed with the goal of continually increasing our development productivity
- Demonstrable working knowledge of design patterns
- Proactively bringing issues and problems to the attention of the team; generating, proposing and implementing innovative solutions to solve them
- Be an advocate of automation, Test Driven Development, Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
- Maintain exceptionally high standards of design and code quality at all times, including but not limited to adherence to architectural, security and scalability standards and principles
- Updates job knowledge by researching new internet/intranet technologies and software products; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- To be enthusiastic, fearless and boundary-less with the ability to coach and mentor
More than 2 years
Not Specified at least
About this Company
FlairsTech is an international software services organization, providing professional software services to clients globally. We serve 2500+ customers worldwide offering different services and solutions with experience in the international market.
See all Careers and Jobs at Flairstech
We provide a...