- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- R&D engineer develop new products, redesign existing products, and perform research and testing on product concepts.
- R&D engineers design products. This may include making calculations of product dimensions, drawing sketches of product ideas, and designing mockups of proposed products.
Develop and Complete Projects
- R&D engineers develop ideas for, manage, and lead projects until they become real products.
Lead Project Teams
- R&D engineers take leadership of projects in development, managing all team members assigned to projects to keep them moving forward on schedule.
Design Project Plans
- R&D engineers design detailed project plans with engineering, manufacturing, and sales and marketing teams to manage all aspects of product development and production.
- R&D engineers perform market research to determine what types of products might be successful among consumers, research product ideas to determine their viability, and research how existing products on the market are performing.
- R&D engineers collaborate with engineers and developers to create product designs and with marketing teams to develop sales plans for future products.
2 to 4 years
Not Specified at least
Energy and Utilities Engineering Services