- Experience Needed:
- More than 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, + Seasonal Bonuses
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Males Only
- Travel Frequency:
- Minimal travel
About the Job
The scope of the job duties includes the accounting activities of three branches and their stocks and Points of Sale
Work will be in the headquarters in Cairo.
Will be responsible for:
- Plan, implement and oversee overall accounting strategy
- Improve systems and procedures and initiate corrective actions
- Supervise and help a new ERP System to be implemented and compatible with accounting strategy.
- Train new employees
- Take responsibility for accounts payable/receivable, cash receipts, general ledger, payroll and utilities, treasury, budgeting, cash forecasting, revenue and expenditure variance analysis, capital assets reconciliations, trust account statement reconciliations, check runs, fixed asset activity, debt activity etc
- Monitor and analyze accounting data and produce financial reports or statements
- Coordinate and complete annual audits
- Establish and enforce proper accounting methods, policies and principles
- Provide recommendations
- Assign projects and direct staff to ensure compliance and accuracy
- Establish and maintain fiscal files and records to document transactions
- Ensure adherence to Direct and Indirect Tax law and ensure compliance on Registration, Filing of Sales Tax and E-TDS Returns and deposit/payment of tax liabilities.
More than 10 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Medical Devices and Supplies
About this Company
We aim to be the Leading supporter of Healthcare by providing all the knowledge and technology that Healthcare providers need to exponentially improve the Healthcare services in our region.
See all Careers and Jobs at ETCOMed For Trading