- Experience Needed:
- More than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Males Only
About the Job
- Ensures data is sent to the correct sectors for all flights logged in the computer database for transmission to the final destination.
- Ensures accurate data for inbound/outbound shipments and/or flights is entered and maintained.
- Ensure that all flights alerts, shipment and service information (electronic and/or manual) is retrieved and action-ed on time and that any required paperwork or data entry is accurately prepared and entered for transmission to the relevant destination on time.
- Provide a tracing service for the network and interface with local country customer service on service problems and inquiries.
- Space booking for both own charter and commercial airlines.
- Deal with airlines to gain additional space for emergence request.
- Handle operational communications with other Gateway and Hubs
More than 1 year
Bachelor's Degree at least
Logistics and Supply Chain
About this Company
DHL is present in over 220 countries and territories across the globe, making it the most international company in the world. With a workforce exceeding 315,000 employees, we provide solutions for an almost infinite number of logistics needs.
See all Careers and Jobs at DHL Express Egypt
DHL is part of the...