- Experience Needed:
- More than 4 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, • Attractive Salary Package.
About the Job
- We are searching for a highly-creative Digital Marketing Manager to lead our marketing team. In this position, you will be responsible for all aspects of our marketing operations. Your central goal is to help grow our brand’s influence locally while also increasing brand loyalty and awareness.
- Your duties will include planning, implementing, and monitoring our digital marketing campaigns across all digital networks. Our ideal candidate is someone with experience in marketing, art direction, and social media management. In addition to being an outstanding communicator, you will also demonstrate excellent interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Oversee all aspects of our digital marketing department including our marketing database, email, and display advertising campaigns.
- Develop and monitor campaign budgets.
- Plan and manage our social media platforms.
- Prepare accurate reports on our marketing campaign’s overall performance.
- Coordinate with advertising and media experts to improve marketing results.
- Identify the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry.
- Evaluate important metrics that affect our website traffic, service quotas, and target audience.
- Work with your team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
- Oversee and manage all contests, giveaways, and other digital projects .
- Set up and build out of paid media channels accounts, including Facebook, Instagram, Google, YouTube, Twitter, Bing, LinkedIn, etc.
- Provide keyword research and analysis
- Review landing pages for keyword optimization
- Perform bid management
- Monitor campaigns, budgets and performance
- Develop and employ monthly email marketing campaigns
- Analyze click-through rates, conversion rates and relevant KPIs
- Track campaign performance through daily pacing reports, weekly analysis reports, and monthly budget allocation reporting
- Produce monthly campaign reports
- Work with the online marketing team to maximize online marketing campaigns
- Track the ROI of paid channels and report to marketing leadership and other executives
- Manage a team of digital marketing specialists; analyze the performance of team members
More than 4 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Networking Marketing and Advertising