- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Assures the continuous good control, updating & follow-up of batch manufacturing, batch packaging & batch assessment records.
- Assures the good control of shop order generation from the computer system and solve or maintain any related problems.
- Assures the continuous control & updating of standard operating procedures for different manufacturing & quality areas.
- Controls the indexing of different technical documents through the Quality directorate, e.g. Product Specifications, Methods of Analysis, Certificates of Analysis ...etc.
- Generates the working copies of the newly issued and / or updated documents to be used as controlled copy by the concerned person or staff according to a controlled system.
- Word-processes the master manufacturing and packaging records for local & export markets for all products.
- Word-processes technical documents related to Quality Directorate activities, i. e. methods of analysis, batch assessment records, certificates of analysis, products specifications, ... etc.
- Keeps the master files of the BMRs, BPRs & BARs.
- Keeps the master files of SOPs related to technical activities of different manufacturing areas within the company.
- Maintains the electronic masters.
- Generates the appropriate batch records, bearing the batch No., manufacturing date and expiry date, to the departmental manager in different sections of
- Word-processes the standard operating procedures for different departments related to the technical operations under the control of the Quality Director.
- Word-processes the master Quality & Environmental manuals and their related Operation Procedures manuals.
- Controls and updates the generated copies of Quality Management System (i.e. Quality Policy Manual and Occupational Health, Safety & Environmental manuals, Quality & Environment Procedures Manuals) for different directorates all over the company.
- Issues & updates department master and working copies for SOPs. Notifies Managers
1 to 3 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
10-Job Qualification & Requirements:
- General: University graduate
- Technical:- 1 to 3 years of experience
Knowledge, skills& experience:
- Computer Skills especially Microsoft word
- Excellent Communication Skill
- Good Command of English
- High ability in managing good documentation system
- Good background of pharmaceutical terminology and technical documents