- Experience Needed:
- 10 to 15 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
No two days are the same at Al-Futtaim, no matter what role you have. Our work is driven by the desire to make a difference and to have a meaningful impact with the goal of enriching everyday lives. Take our engaging and supportive work environment and couple it with a company culture that recognises and rewards quality performance, and what do you get? The chance to push the limits every single day.
As a humble family business that started on the banks of the Dubai Creek in the 1930s, Al-Futtaim has expanded to a presence in 31 countries, a portfolio of over 200 companies, and 42,000 employees. You’ll find us in industries ranging from automotive and retail, to finance and real estate, and connecting people with international names like Lexus, Ikea, Robinsons, and Adidas. Our team is proudly multicultural and multinational because that kind of diverse representation gives us the global mindset to grow and impact the people, markets, and trends around us.
Come join us to live well, work better, and be the best.
About the Position
Provide Project Management services to successfully deliver the projects on time, within budget and best quality in coordination with AFGRE team and all other parties.
- Assure Scope of Work, Schedule and budget are clearly defined and identified by Senior Management and all project participants.
- Manage scope of work by identifying change conditions or work outside the scope and complying with AFGRE change control procedures for any necessary changes.
- Participate in constructability and value engineering reviews to identify actions required to achieve cost savings and expedite construction activities.
- Manage the project team by providing communication, coordination and meet the project goals and objectives.
- Chair, attend and regulate various meetings such as project progress meetings, commercial, quality and safety circles.
- Supervise the construction daily activities, gathering project data and producing technical periodical reports.
- Monitor site resources and ensuring adequate staffing, labor and equipment to complete the project on time.
- Ensure that all activities on site comply with HSE standards.
- Administrate Project Consultant to ensure fulfilling all his duties regarding review, approval of shop drawings, other technical submittals and site inspections.
- Administrate Project Engineer to ensure fulfilling all his duties on contractual and project management issues.
- Administrate Project Engineer, Consultant and Contractor throughout the project to ensure all certificates, as built drawings and final inspections have been obtained prior to project Close out.
- Administrate Project Engineer, Consultant and Contractor during the Close out Stage to ensure Handling Primary Snag list and all Close out documents.
- Deliver the project upon completion to all related parties (City management, Authorities and tenants).
10 to 15 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office Real Estate/Property Management Retail
Minimum Qualifications and Knowledge:
- Professional Qualification Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Civil, Construction Management or Architect).
- PMP or similar is a plus.
- Minimum Experience: 10 - 15 Years’ Professional Experience; 5 Years’ Experience in Project / Construction Management.
- Job-Specific Skills: Project Management, MS office (MS Excel / Word / PowerPoint), AutoCad and Knowledge of Programing, presentation and reporting skills. understanding of standard concepts, practices and procedures within construction field
- Behavioural Competencies: Goal oriented, hard worker, good team leader with strong negotiation, time management and communication skills.
About this Company
Al-Futtaim’s family business traces its origins back to the 1930s on the banks of the Dubai Creek, a trailblazer for innovative trading concepts designed to enrich lifestyles.
See all Careers and Jobs at Al-Futtaim
Today, Al-Futtaim is present in 29 countries, represents over 200 companies spanning the...