- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
As a Sales Specialist you will be a part of the Electrification Products Division and Business Unit Marketing and Sales based in Cairo, Egypt. You will be responsible for Acting as a business partner to the factory manager. Leading local Controlling teams to optimize financial performance within factory/site. Support effective business decisions by monitoring, analyzing, and interpreting financial data in order to evaluate various business alternatives and recommend the most appropriate business solutions.
Your main responsibilities in this role will include:
- Volume & Profit: Selling products / systems / services to customers, focusing on volume, mix and profitability targets for the assigned region and accounts.
- Customer Relations: Establishing and maintaining effective customer relationships to understand customer needs, promoting customer understanding of full ABB offering portfolio and align to provide a solution. Ensuring a positive customer experience throughout the sales process.
- Sales plans: Preparing Sales plans using the proper company tools. Performing regular status reviews and proposes recovery plans in case of potential order shortfalls.
- Sales: Creating added value for the customer and ABB and ensuring successful outcome of transactions, contracts and proposals by using effective sales techniques. Communicating details in accordance with ABB offering strategy (delivery time, payments, and general terms and conditions).
- Marketing: Ensuring efficient marketing activities and value propositions to customers.
- New market opportunities: Identifying and driving the development of new market opportunities in the designated market and ensures know-how sharing and cross-collaboration.
- Administration: Managing administrative procedures in sales process and supporting collection and project management activities when needed.
- Offer preparation: Preparing offers in coordination with the bid and proposal department. Ensuring appropriate technical and financial aspects of offers, including prices and trading conditions.
1 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Electronics and Semiconductors Engineering Services
About this Company
ABB (ABBN: SIX Swiss Ex) is a pioneering technology leader in power grids, electrification products, industrial automation and robotics and motion, serving customers in utilities, industry and transport & infrastructure globally. Continuing a history of innovation spanning...
See all Careers and Jobs at ABB