- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 6 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Determine and minimize the company's worldwide tax liability with the highest integrity while complying with worldwide tax laws. Entry level professional positions; includes some team leader positions. Requires good understanding of work routines and procedures. Limited independence in problem solving and decision making
- Responsible for developing and directing the improvement, alignment, simplification, implementation and standardization of tax processes in the region.
- Prepare/review income tax provisions and calculations, tax returns, tax payments, return to accrual calculations, deferred tax calculations and account reconciliations.
- Prepare annual return to accrual analysis.
- Examine and evaluate deferred tax and current tax payable balances in accordance with GE GAP and GE MAP.
- Ensure correctness of the income tax calculations / returns by identifying potential errors, proposing and recording corrections for portion of the Income Tax process owned by Global Operations Tax.
- Be the engine of the migrations from plan to execution with the support of the Tax Manager.
- Drive and be involved in global projects, interact with cross-functional teams within the organization.
- Support Income Tax audits, work together external service providers policies and practices, by ensuring appropriate communication and training of related activities.
3 to 6 years
Not Specified at least
Electronics and Semiconductors
- Up to 6 Years of experience in tax (preferably multinational in house tax function or Big 4)
- Demonstrated experience in project management
- Ability to prepare and deliver effective presentations
- Customer Orientation
- Ability to build good partnership with all stakeholders in the processes
- Team Leadership
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills
- Good ability to stay updated with market trends and external changes to incorporate knowledge in our internal processes
- Must be willing to travel a minimum of 30% of the time
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Strong problem solving skills.
About this Company
GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristics protected by law.
See all Careers and Jobs at General Electric