- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, commission, car allowance, mobile allowance, medical and social insurance
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Achieves maximum sales profitability, volume growth and account penetration focused on Industrial (IND) lubricants by effectively selling lubricants, ancillary products and related services.
- Personally contacts and secures new business accounts/customers.
- Promotes/sells/secures orders from existing and prospective customers through a relationship-based approach.
- Assists customers in selecting those best suited to their needs.
- Is familiar with industrial and automotive equipment and is able to make appropriate product recommendations.
Job Responsibilities and Activities
- Manage the current customers
- Use of a pipeline process in order to track, develop and close new accounts.
- Maximizing the “face to face” time with the customers through sound time management skills
- Work together with the Sales Manager/Lubrication Engineer/Marketing resources to support the programs deployed in the market to effectively grow and maintain the higher value lubricant products and services.
- Support product and brand integrity requirements at customer locations
- Manage the Days of Sales Outstanding (DSO) and overdue with the customers and provide support for specific
- Account Receivables (AR) collection as required.
- Provide basic commercial & technical service for custom
0 to 3 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Energy and Utilities
About this Company
SHUBRA EL KHEIMA is an ExxonMobil Authorized Distributor for ExxonMobil products in Egypt. SHUBRA EL KHEIMA has over than 28 years of experience in distributing Industrial and Automotive lubricants backed up by a reputation for delivering Cost Saving Solutions and Quality...
See all Careers and Jobs at Shubra AlKheima Oil and greases co. (ExxonMobil authorized distributor)