- Experience Needed:
- More than 15 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- The Technical Office Manager provides technical & administrative information to the others working on a project to ensure that the work complies with all engineering standards, codes, specifications, and design instruction
- Supervise and review the preparation of construction method statements with construction personnel
- Planning and maintaining project budget and schedules
- Take part in the project management review and risk management review
- Liaise between the construction and engineering teams ensuring the harmony between engineering team requirements and construction team deliverables
- Lead terms and conditions review, negotiation and decide go bid T&Cs.
- Prepare technical material submittals
- Attend progress meetings, discuss and suggest technical proposals
- Managing the cost analysis and cost control of site activities
- Review third-party invoices & client invoices
- Follow-up with subcontractors during negotiations and offer award or subcontract terms, performance and payments
- Maintaining organized and detailed project records
More than 15 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office Engineering Services
About this Company
ECCT is one of the leading construction companies in the Egyptian market, started business in year 2004.
See all Careers and Jobs at The Egyptian Company For Contracting & Trading – ECCT
-Ports (on share): Such as containers terminal.
-Infrastructures.:Such as Water, sewerage water & Communication Network.