- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
5,000 to 8,000 EGP per month, Health Insurance, Yearly Bonus
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Travel Frequency:
- Up to 25% travel
About the Job
- We are only accepting Computer Science and Computer Engineering Graduates with an Overall Grade of "B" and above.
- Starting salary up to EGP 8,000 in variance with your experience and your performance in our interviews.
- نبحث عن خريجي حاسبات ومعلومات وهندسة كمبيوتر بتقدير عام جيد جدا أو إمتياز. الراتب الشهري يصل إلى ٨٠٠٠ جنيه مصري يحدد حسب أداء المتقدم في مقابلة العمل.
Graduates from top universities who live near Heliopolis, Nasr City, New Cairo, and Eastern Cairo are welcome to apply.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Contribute to collect and validate business requirements from different stakeholders
- Contribute to capturing business requirements in terms of security and capacity requirements
- Design activities in terms of application service functionalities
- Design activities in terms of business processes that are administered by application services
- Design activities in terms of technology architecture that carries application services
- Design activities in terms of measurements of application services performed as well as business processes
- Development activities in terms of application development to meet set business requirements
- Development activities in terms of solution business intelligence requirements (reports and KPIs)
- A building, assembling and prepare for testing activities of application services as well the
management of infrastructure technology architecture
- Early life support for application services as well as technology architecture
- Comply with project direction and control aspects
Competency, skills and training responsibilities:
- Maintain high skills and competency in a Server Operating System and a DB engine
- Maintain knowledge from training on newer versions of OS, DB, and Web application servers
- Maintain highest certifications, skills, and competency in IBM platform
- Maintain a high level of skills and competency in Java or related language
- Maintain a high level of Prince II project management knowledge base and framework
- Maintain a high level of knowledge, skills, and competency in ITIL V3 2011 edition industry best practices.
0 to 2 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Computer Software Information Technology Services
Candidates must exhibit the following key skills:
- A strong academic record.
- A strong IT background.
- Ability to communicate articulately and effectively at all levels of business.
- Ability to building excellent client relationships and outstanding communication and presentation skills, ideally client facing.
- Strong skills in analysis, design and problem-solving.
- Ability to produce high-quality documentation.
- Understanding package implementation methodologies.
- Consistently working as part of a project team focused on client success.
- Willingness to travel according to the project location.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Sciences, Computer Engineering or relevant degree.
- English: Fluent, both spoken and written (Highly Required).
- Exemption / Completion of military services (for Egyptians).
- Experience Level: Fresh Graduates or those with 1-2 years of experience.
- Information Systems and Software Engineering Majors.
- Background in writing SQL Queries.
- Experience working with Domains or Development Tools.
- Basic knowledge of Database Concepts.
- Basic knowledge of Networks.