- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Develop strategic sales plans
- Participate in setting the goals of the department and control it and responsible for its implementation.
- Participate in the preparation of strategic plans for the expansion of the company.
Basic work responsibilities:
- Make a full training plan for all the department's functions
- Provide quality team reports on calls.
- Planning the goals within the department according to each product individually and set the appropriate time for each stage.
- Setting the objectives of management and each product and dividing them on the staff of the department.
- Full follow-up of all employees in terms of achievement of the target and customer service.
- Set goals and set sales policies within the company such as product policies
- Participate in the development of promotional offers in partnership with the management of Saudi Arabia.
- To develop and follow up the keys to performance indicators for each employee in the department and prepare the necessary reports.
- Monitoring quality calls and preparing reports through quality employee calls to reach the best possible picture.
- Dealing with different customer relationship management (CRM) programs.
Team management responsibilities:
- Supervision and participation in the training of new employees in the department.
- Making plans for the training workshops of the management team (soft skills)
- Perform a role play to ensure the performance of calls.
- Conducting a weekly meeting with the department staff to discuss the problems encountered in the work and the preparation of the processing reports.
- Participated in the management of Saudi Arabia in supervising the deputies and follow-up reports on visits
1 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Business Services - Other