- Experience Needed:
- 4 to 10 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Revising Electromechanical design drawings and coordinating with the civil and architecture Trades.
- Supervise the execution of all Mechanical and Electrical work at site during construction phase.
- Managing relationships with suppliers and subcontractors.
- Coordinating the different electromechanical systems in the project.
- Achieving project goals (quality, cost, Time).
- Reviewing, adjusting & approving shop drawings.
- Revise quantity surveying.
4 to 10 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure
About this Company
See all Careers and Jobs at High Art
High Art provides projects that are of superior finishing quality. Introducing Art in forms of Architecture and details. Achieving integration between design and construction phases.
Our goal is to provide projects with superior quality. Based...