- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
9,000 to 12,000 EGP per month
About the Job
Mission of the position:
- The NITM ensures that the ICT function in the Member Association works according to mission of global ICT and in line with global ICT standards and pre-established goals.
- The NITM is a full time position dedicated to support ICT activities in the national office in SOS Egypt and in all SOS programmes.
- The NITM is part of the national management team and reports to the national director.
- The NITM is accountable for the development and implementation of the ICT plan for his/her base country.
- Leads in the area of coverage, the implementation of National ICT strategy based on the International ICT strategy; designing the implementation plan, monitoring and evaluating implementation.
- Is responsible for quality assurance within the responsibilities defined in ICT standards, policies and guidelines.
- Is responsible for developing, leading and supporting the network of national co-workers within the ICT function, supporting knowledge sharing, steering national developments and ensuring capacity building in the ICT field.
- Gives his/her input in the annual planning and advice strategic ICT actions.
- Establish the ICT budget for the national association with the cooperation of all stakeholders and insure the execution of this budget upon its approval.
- Ensure the regular reporting requested by the ICT Director of MENA Region.
DETAILED DESCRIPTION OF TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- This job description outlines only the general scope of activity and the basic tasks and responsibilities associated with this position.
- It may be supplemented with a more detailed definition of tasks and responsibilities, and is subject to change at the discretion of the employee’s immediate supervisor.
- The National ICT Manager will carry out all the tasks below in conjunction with the National Director.
- The NITM is responsable for all national ICT services
- Promote, organise and supervise the implementation of international ICT strategies, standards, goals and guidelines in SOS the assigned MA.
- He/She participates in regional knowledge sharing processes on ICT topics
- He/She defines national ICT budgets and ICT plans for the assigned MA
- He/She develops and implements the national IT strategy and all IT policies and procedures, including those for architecture, security, disaster recovery, standards, purchasing and service provision
- He/She is responsible for procurement of IT hardware, software and outsourced ICT services
- He/She negotiates and administers IT consultant contracts and service agreements
- Give input to planning sessions with national management, taking part in setting ICT targets, directions and developing main activities.
- Provides expertise, consultancy and controlling to the National Director & the ICT Director in the region regarding ICT in line with “Vision, Mission, Values”, and approved strategies, budgets and plans of the organisation.
- Support the regular assessment of the country providing information to ND for the “NA health check”.
- Recruit, train and supervise the national ICT team
- Collaborate with programme to elaborate ICT4D projects
BCM, Security & Disaster Recovery
- The NITM manages the organisation’s IT network / Server security, business continuity and disaster recovery plans. He ensures that the IT infrastructure is maintained while optimising capacity, performance and cost effectiveness
- He plans and builds redundancy into existing systems to eliminate downtime due to server/service failure.
Operation & Support & Maintenance
- He/She is responsible for local systems administration, security management, incident handling, availability and performance monitoring
- He/She she is responsible for overall email and collaboration tool requirement definition, design and maintenance
- He/She reviews systems' procedures to ensure that the users are making
More than 3 years
Not Specified at least
- A Higher Degree in ICT or related field.
Knowledge specific to the position:
- Leadership skills.
- Strategic thinking skills.
- Creative and entrepreneurial skills.
- Time and resource management.
- People management and Networking skills.
- Decision-making skills.
- Communication and presentation skills.
- Planning, organizing and coordinating skills.
- Relationship building skills.
- Change management skills.
- Time and resource management.
About this Company
SOS Children’s Villages helps 550,000 children to grow up in a loving family.Currently, SOS Children´s Villages is active in 136 countries and territories to support families and help children at risk grow up in a loving home.
See all Careers and Jobs at SOS children`s village
Every co-worker, associate, and partner has...