- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials.
- Plans concept by studying information and materials.
- Create initial designs of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
- Obtains approval of the concept and initial designs.
- Prepares final layout by marking and pasting up finished copy and art.
- Design original pieces, including illustrations and infographics.
- Presenting finalized designs within the constraints of cost and time.
- Delivering the final project in details to the production house (dimensions & material) and may follow up production if needed.
- Review and refine ready to print files received from the client.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Review junior designers’ work to ensure quality.
- Stay up-to-date with industry developments and tools.
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
Marketing and Advertising Publishing and Printing