- Experience Needed:
- More than 6 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time Part Time
About the Job
We are looking for an ambitious and self-driven Software Architect to join our team!
As a Software Architect, you will be responsible for making design choices, coordinate and oversee technical standards, including software coding standards, tools, and platforms.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Work with other IT professionals in the company in order to determine needs for new software, platforms and applications
- Utilize tools, technology and various methodologies to create functional and intuitive solutions for user requirements of desired products
- Develop and implement product specifications
- Be able to evaluate and identify software solutions, working with a client to discuss what they need their software to do or looking at poor-behaving software and finding ways to improve it.
- Pay attention to system integration, sustainability and feasibility
- Manage all phases of technology development
- Be the leader in software development projects.
- Creating a team of professionals suitable for the scope of the project.
- Assigning duties to the staff, creating a timeline for the project, and performing cost analysis and budgeting functions.
- Oversee and supervise the work of the development team
- Guide and train developers and engineers
- Suggest and implement solutions for process improvement
- Adhere to all the requirements and guidelines for quality, security, extensibility etc.
- Coaching and mentoring the development team.
More than 6 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Software Information Technology Services Management Consulting
About this Company
See all Careers and Jobs at Global IMC
Global Integrated Management Consulting (Global IMC) is established to provide integrated management and information technology consulting services to our clients.
Such an integrated approach enables our clients to meet the challenges of services...