- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 7 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Managing parts of construction projects (overseeing the building work, undertaking surveys, setting out sites and organizing facilities).
- Checking technical designs and drawings to ensure that they are followed correctly.
- Supervising contracted staff
- Ensuring projects meet the agreed specifications, budgets or timescales.
- Plans the execution of all Civil related works and coordinates the works to Electrical and mechanical groups.
- Liaising with clients, subcontractors and other professional staff, especially quantity surveyors and the overall projects manager.
- Providing technical advice and solving problems on site.
- Submits site daily reports, inspection requests, estimates and all applicable monitoring reports on regular basis or as required.
- Ensures that all the works done are in accordance with the approved construction drawings, contract documents, project specifications, and all applicable standards whether local, national or international standards.
- Ensures that all site works are done according to all applicable quality standards.
- Directly responsible for the safety of all Mechanical groups’ personnel of the project by ensuring that the project execution will be done according to all applicable health, safety, sanitary and environmental standards.
- Liaising with quantity surveyors about the ordering and negotiating the price of materials.
- Ensuring that health and safety and sustainability policies and legislation are adhered to.
5 to 7 years
Not Specified at least
Agriculture/Fishing/Farming Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure Renewables and Environment
About this Company
Empower was founded to design alternative solutions to our energy problems using all the types of available wastes to generate energy in an efficient ways in a profitable models to the investors and the governments.
See all Careers and Jobs at Empower
We implemented several projects in Egypt with a strong...