- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Negotiating & purchasing of the goods for foreign suppliers in close co-ordination with the Supply Chain Director.
- Send RFQ to suppliers.
- Follow up on the open PR’s.
- Ensure that the PRs ’s are updated on system.
- Follow up on the supplier payments and bank charges.
- Assist in annual budgeting and preparation of prices, cash flow, supplier contracts, reduction of demur rage, working capital and potential write offs.
- To Develop, implement and review the department operational control procedures.
- Handle and finalize any task requested by the direct manager.
1 to 2 years
Not Specified at least
Electronics and Semiconductors
- Bachelor degree in Supply chain or Logistics or Statistics or Engineering.
Ideal Experience/ Exposure:
- From 1 to 2 years' experience in Electrical company or FMCG
- Fluent in spoken and written English and Arabic languages.
- MS office applications is a must.
About this Company
The Headquarters was established in Egypt by Eng. Bahaa Shalaby in 1981. Since day one, quality has been our highest priority. We are the sole agent of Hager for more than three decades, in addition to Samwha & Hyundai.
See all Careers and Jobs at MB for Engineering
We succeeded during the last three decades...